In this digital era everyone needs a word processing and editing tools to create and distribute content. PDF software is also necessary to store and distribute content that is not editable. However, you may sometimes need to convert one type of file to another. For instance, you may require to change a PDF document to a word document so that you can edit it according to your needs. For instance, a teacher may require to edit a PDF file to add some relevant concepts and examples for his class.
There is no sway to edit a PDF file manually unless you are a premium subscriber to Adobe. You can follow the following steps to convert a PDF file into a word document.
- Find an online software that converts PDF files to word. There are several of them online, you only need to search on google or any other search engine. One of the websites that convert PDF to word is PDF to DOC. Once you click on this link, you will be directed to a platform where you can convert your file
- If you choose to use PDF to Doc website, you will be required to first save your PDF document in your PC or mobile device.
- Once you are logged in to pdf2doc.com, you will see a blue tab written “UPLOAD FILES.” Click on that file. It will instruct you to upload a file.
- Go to the folder where you saved the PDF file you want to convert and upload it.
- Wait for the PDF file to be converted to word. While waiting, you can take a sip of coffee…Just kidding. Your file will be converted within a short period.
- Download your word document and save.
- Enjoy reading, editing, and sending your word document. Perfect way to convert a PDF document to Word
To find out how to convert word to PDF read: How to Convert a Word Document to PDF