Bunyore Girls High School is a public secondary school in Emuhaya, Vihiga County. The history of the school began in 1905 when the institution was established as a commercial training center by the Cramers Missionaries from South Africa.
Bunyore Girls High School is an integrated school with over 1000 students from all over the country.
Physical Location of Bunyore Girls High School: Iboona Sub location, Wekomo location in Emuhaya constituency, Vihiga county.
School Category: National School