Here is a brief NTSA TIMS registration procedure.
The National Transport and Safety Authority (NTSA) requires all drivers and vehicle owners to have a TIMS account where they can renew their driving license, register SACCOS, renew their permits, book for vehicle inspections, and change vehicle ownership.
Generally, all citizens can use TIMS as an easy gateway to all NTSA services.
The procedure of NTSA TIMS registration is as follows:
- Go to NTSA TIMS portal here: https://tims.ntsa.go.ke/portal/user/register/individualRegister.htm,
- Choose your account type – individual, agent, dealer, or financial institution.
- Check either citizen or alien
- Enter your ID serial number
- Enter your details including name and password.
- Log-in to access your account and update your profile.
You are now registered with TIMS, you can access all NTSA services.