They say a better informed person makes better decisions. Here we would like to inform you about how you can download Form 1 admission letter so that you can help your child transition easily to secondary school in 2021.
So, the Ministry of Education recently released form 1 Selection results. What is the next step?
Nowadays the ministry does not give you a hard copy of admission letter through the primary school as it used to be in the past. You are now required to download form 1 admission letters online and take them to your primary school head teacher for official stamping and approval.
Your question is, how do I download form 1 admission letter 2021? How do I get form 1 call letter? Here is a simple process to download form 1 admission letter 2021 from the ministry of education.
PROCEDURE ON HOW TO DOWNLOAD FORM ONE 2020 ADMISSION LETTER
It is important to note that secondary schools do not send admission letters to students. The ministry of education has provided a simple online platform where form one 2020 students can conveniently download their admission letter.
To download your letter follow these steps:
Go to the following links to download your admission letter depending on the school level where you have been selected.
- Click here to access Form One School Selection System for National Schools
- Click here to Access Form One School Selection System for Extra County Schools
- Click here to Access Form One School Selection System for County Schools
- Click here to Access Form One School Selection System for Sub-County Schools
Form one 2020 admission letter For National Schools
Form one 2020 admission letter For Extra county Schools and
Form one 2020 admission letter
If you do not want to attend the school where you were selected to, please do not download the admission letter. If you do, the NEMIS number will be captured in the school and there will be no way to reverse. Instead, download a transfer letter through the link below:
How to Download Form 1 Admission Letter for County Schools
- Select the county and sub-county you sat KCPE then key in your index number and Submit.
- Click on the link named “admission letter” at the bottom of the page for a copy of your admission letter.
- Use the printer icon to print or download icon to download to your computer.
- Get your primary school’s head teacher to endorse the letter and stamp it in the space provided.
- Finally, present it for admission together with a certified copy of birth certificate
*Please freely share this information to allow all 4gottenbottomillions a chance not to miss places in secondary schools*